The residents of Town 66 can't stand it when houses with the same shape or colour are lined up with each other. Try to build as many houses as you can while keeping in mind which houses in your hand can be built at the end!
How to play?
- In Town 66, each player has a hand of tiles, with each tile showing one of six house styles in one of six colours/patterns. (The colour/pattern of a tile also shows on its reverse side.) The game has 36 tiles in total, one of each possible combination.
- The first player places a tile in the upper-left corner of an imaginary 6x6 square.
- On each subsequent turn a player adds a tile to a row or column in this square so long as this tile is adjacent to at least one other tile and the colour/house style isn't already present in this row and column.
- After playing a tile, a player can choose to draw a new tile or not.
- If you play your final tile, you win, but if you don't draw new tiles, you might find yourself unable to play!
Like this product?
Check out more of our board games and accessories.
- 1 x Town 66 board game.
- 15 minute play time.
- Age 9+.
- 1 - 4 players.