In Thieves Den players take on the role of master thieves, sending out their hirelings into the city to nab the choicest of treasures and then selling their ill-gotten gains to the fences of the underworld, in-turn increasing their reputation.
Do you have what it takes to build your thieving empire and become king of the criminal underworld?
A board game of swindling and sneakiness for 2 - 5 players.
How to play
- Each game is played over three rounds, with each player drafting three location cards as potential targets for their thieving.
- Locations are public knowledge, and in the next phase players take turns to send their minions out to score the loot.
- Players can send their thieves to any of the locations, but if you go to another player's location, that player may also get a prize - sometimes extra treasure, sometimes extra thieves.
- Players can also send their thieves off to carry special assortments of treasures to a fence (a black market trader), in order to gain reputation points.
- Bonus reputation points can be earned by building relationships with specific fences.
- Magical treasure can be sold to Alazar, the wizard, for special powers.
- After three rounds, the player with the highest reputation becomes the new crime king of town!
Like this product?
Check out more of our board games and accessories.
- 1 x Thieves Den boardgame.
- 30 - 45 minute play time.
- Age 10 +
- 2 - 5 players.