The Helm of Awe Pendant
Aegishjalmr, the Helm of Awe's earliest depiction can be dated back to the 17th Century Icelandic grimoire, Galdrabok. In recent years it has become a symbol tied to the magic of runes.
This term "Aegishjalmr" is mentioned in the Volsung Saga, but without any explanation. Today it is believed to protect the wearer from harm.
The pewter Helm of Awe pendant is cast and hand finished by Viking experts in Scotland and comes with a black waxed cord to hang it from.
A perfect piece of jewellery for the Norseman or Norsewoman who's looking to for some natural Viking style with a little bit of runic protection potential.
- 1 x The Helme of Awe pewter Viking pendant.
- Materials: Lead free pewter.
- Made and hand finished in Scotland.
- Colours: Silver.
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.7 cm.
- Black waxed cord included.