Suspects: Claire Harper
Suspects is a range of investigation games with streamlined rules and plots centred on the psychology of the characters in the style of Agatha Christie’s novels. The first opus features the ingenious and fearless Claire Harper in three stories that pay tribute to the great classics of detective literature!
Claire Harper was one of the first women to graduate from Oxford in 1927. Specializing in criminal law, she is also an adventurous traveller. Every mystery is an opportunity for her to test her formidable spirit of deduction and her unfailing determination! In this first episode, follow her in her investigations that will take her from grand manor houses to shady theatres and from Scotland to...Egypt!
Unlike some other games of this style, you won't need to destroy any components, meaning you can regift it to another friend so that they can experience the exciting adventures after you!
Like this product?
Check out more of our board games and accessories.
How to play?
- Play solo or as a team to answer the questions with as little clues as possible
- Interview suspects, investigate documents and try to discover the truth over three intriguing cases.
- In each case you'll be presented with a range of evidence, it's up to you the order in which you investigate it
- At any point you can write down the answer of the questions you'll need to solve to close the case, the fewer bits of evidence you use to guess correctly, the more points you will receive
- After all bits of evidence have been reviewed, you'll total up your scores
- Score too low and you'll have failed the investigation!
- 1 x Suspects: Claire Harper takes the stage board game
- 60 - 90 minute play time
- Age 10 +
- 1 - 6 players