Sponsio Board Game
Sponsio is a betting and trick taking game where the best gladiator battles to collect the most coins or win the most bets.
For a small box there's a lot going on in this family strategy game.
May the cleverest and luckiest gladiator win!
Like a good board game?
Check out our growing selection!
How to play?
- At the starts of each round players set their goals for the trick-taking that follows, this is mostly done by betting.
- Players can bet on tricks taken, number of cards of a given colour taken, the last trick, the highest card taking, or he failure of your opponents!
- Players have up to four bets, each bet you win will will earn you coins.
- Instead of betting, players can also actions, such as changing a card, doubling the odds, becoming the starting and changing a bet.
- The game is won when a player wins 30 coins or wins nine bets in a row.
- Find the best combinations to build your highest score!
Watch it played
Video by The Dice Tower
- 1 x Sponsio board game
- 30 - 45 minute play time
- Age 12 +
- 3 - 4 players