Skane Hammer Pendant
This eye-catching, solid pewter pendant is a replica of a Thor's hammer Viking pendant found in Skane, Sweden.
Followers of the almighty Thor wore his hammer for protection. The glass bead in the centre (available in red, blue or green) was a rare material in the Viking age 1,000 years ago and was often used in jewellery because of its expensive and desirable nature.
Cast and hand finished by Viking experts in Scotland, the Skane hammer pendant exudes historic Viking style. The pendant also comes with a piece of black waxed cord to hang it from.
Perfect for the Norseman or Norsewoman who's in need of some Norse god protection. Just remember to pick your colour in the dropdown above.
- 1 x Skane hammer: Thor's hammer pewter Viking pendant.
- Materials: Lead free pewter.
- Made and hand finished in Scotland.
- Colours: Silver.
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 5.5 cm.
- Available in three different designs (red, blue or green glass).
- Black waxed cord included.