Pagan Dream Catcher
This traditional style dream snare shaped pendant has a pentagram woven into its fine web and supports a sacred crescent moon, deflecting evil influences, misfortune and physical harm, averting the evil eye from wanton malefactors.
Compliment any outfit and Catch your dreams or nightmares with this stunning pendant.
A 45mm diameter pewter ring, framing a etched stainless steel crescent moon and pentagram 'cobweb'. From below it hang three pewter feathers, one set with a white Austrian crystal, and a small crescent moon.
Hung on a long, 32", (80cm) continuous trace chain.
Like this product?
Check out more of our jewellery collection.
- 1 x Pagan Dream Catcher pendant.
- English pewter, Austrian crystal.
- Handmade in England.
- 32", (80cm) continuous trace chain.
- Colours: Silver and black.
- Dimensions: 110 x 44 x 5 mm (pendant) .