King of Tokyo
In King of Tokyo, players take on the role of mutant monsters, gigantic robots, and strange aliens vying for the role of king of the city by seeing who can cause the most destruction, all while whacking each other about a bit to show who's boss.
To come out of the King of Tokyo you'll have to but your weird and wonderful creature to best use, causing as much destruction as possible, while tactically choosing when to occupy the city.
How to play?
- In order to win the game, one must either destroy Tokyo by accumulating 20 victory points, or be the only surviving monster once the fighting has ended.
- At the start of a turn, each player rolls roll six dice, which show the following six symbols: 1, 2, or 3 Victory Points, Energy, Heal, and Attack.
- Over three successive throws, choose whether to keep or discard each die in order to win victory points, gain energy, restore health, or attack other players into understanding that Tokyo is YOUR territory.
- The fiercest player will occupy Tokyo, and earn extra victory points, but that player can't heal and must face all the other monsters alone!
- Top this off with special cards purchased with energy that have a permanent or temporary effect, such as the growing of a second head which grants you an additional die, body armour, nova death ray, and more.... and it's makes for an explosive game!
Like this product?
Check out more of our board games and accessories.
- 1 x King of Tokyo board game
- 30 minute play time
- Age 8 +
- 2 - 6 players