You all make a living selling goods between a chain of tropical islands.There's one problem however; none of you have enough money to buy your own seaplane, so you've bought one between all of you.
Problem two then - there's only one plane. Some of you aren't going to get paid because your deliveries aren't going to get made. To make things worse, the plane is is ina terrible state - the pilot might as well be flying with their eyes closed...
A silly, fun dexterity game that's great for not-too-serious game play or some lighthearted family fun.
Looking for more board games?
Check out our entire selection!
How to play?
- Each day players auction off the Captain's seat to see who will fly the plane.
- The Captain pilots the plane, but cannot make any of their own deliveries.
- To complete their deliveries, players must bribe the Captain to fly to the islands they require.
- If your deliveries are made successfully, you recieve cash.
- When making deliveries, the Captain must close his eyes, pick up the cargo and attempt to drop them in in an island's harbour.
- Players can shout a command to the captain to try and make them drop it where the need.
- A successful delivery means that players make cash and the captain collects his bribe...but if they miss their mark, you might find yourself in the middle of the ocean.
- The winner is the person who makes the most cash before the end game card is drawn.
- 1 x Island Hopper board game
- 30 - 45 minute play time
- Age 12 +
- 2 - 6 players