Holmes: Sherlock & Mycroft
It's February 1985 and the city of London has arisen to a loud bang and a pillar of smoke atop the Houses of Parliament. The police have been alerted and a rather suspicious young labourer has been arrested nearby.
Investigator extraordinaire, Mycroft Holmes has been commissioned to investigate - an easy task, doable from the comfort of his armchair - that is until he is informed of some rather disturbing news; Sherlock Holmes, Consulting Detective, has been hired by the young man's parents to prove his innocence, believing him to be scapegoat of an underground conspiracy. Sherlock, of course, is his brother.
In Holmes: Sherlock & Mycroft, London's two finest detectives face off in an investigative showdown, to solve once and for all the mystery of the British parliamentary explosion.
How to play?
- A game lasts seven turns, each turn represents a day of investigation.
- At the beginning of each day, famous faces from Arthur Conan Doyle's books appear in London.
- Players have three action tokens that move from one character to another and allow them to use that character's special abilities.
- These abilities allow players to obtain evidence cards or gain Investigation Tokens in a variety of ways.
- A player can never have two tokens on the same character and each character must be free before reuse.
- Characters appear randomly across each investigation day, meaning each time you play the game it will be different.
- The winner is the player who compiles the most evidence and proves their side of the story.
Like this product?
Check out more of our board games and accessories.
- 1 x Holmes: Sherlock & Mycroft boardgame.
- 20 - 30 minute play time.
- Age 10 +
- 2 players.