A solid bronze Lunula (‘little moon’) pendant, based on one that was from the Viking period that was found in Novgorod, Russia. It is set with a green glass cabochon.
The lunula symbol is associated with good luck and fertility.
Made from solid bronze and hand finished by Viking experts in Scotland, the pendant comes with a length of black leather to hang it on.
Like this product?
Check out more of our jewellery collection and other Viking designs.
- 1 x Green stone lunula bronze Viking age pendant.
- Materials: Solid bronze.
- Made and hand finished in Scotland.
- Colours: Bronze and green.
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 2.9 cm.
- Black leather thong strap included.