A Fake Artist Goes to New York
Originally named エセ芸術家ニューヨークへ行く – which is pronounced as "Ese Geijutsuka New York e Iku", A Fake Artist Goes to New York is a party game for 5-10 players. You'll be trying to work out who the fake artist is in your combined sketch!
How to play?
- Players take turns being the Question Master, whose role is to set a category, write a word within that category on dry erase cards, and hand those out to other players as artists.
- At the same time, one player will have only an "X" written on their card: they are the fake artist!
- Players will then go around the table twice, drawing one contiguous stroke each on a paper to draw the word established by the Question Master, then guess who the fake artist is.
- If the fake artist is not caught, both the fake artist and the Question Master earn points; if the fake artist is caught and cannot guess what the word is, the artists earn points.
An ingenious take on a Pictionary style game which leads to a lot more laughs and craftiness!
Part of the delightfully clever and compact 'Oink' game series, this one is a classic from the collection.
Like this product?
Check out more of our board games and accessories.
- 1 x A Fake Artist Goes to New York board game.
- 20 minute play time.
- Age 8+ .
- 5 - 10 players.