20 Second Showdown
It's time for two teams to go head-to-head in a fast and furious game of ridiculous challenges. Jump into the hot seat, flip the timer, and get going!
How to play?
- Choose a player to referee the contest in 20 Second Showdown. Everyone else splits into two teams and sits opposite each other, face-off style.
- At the beginning of each round, the referee resets the timer with an even amount of "sand" in each half.
- The referee's job is to read out the challenges and flip the timer, which has twenty seconds of sand in each half.
- To win, you need to force the other team to run out of "sand" by completing your challenges as quickly as possible.
- The first team to run out of "sand" loses the round, and the first team to win three rounds is crowned "20-Second Champions".
Like this product?
Check out more of our board games and accessories.
- 1 x 20 Second Showdown party board game
- 10 -30 play time
- Age 10 +
- 5 - 20 players