Axe Head Pendant
This pewter pendant is based on the shape of a real Viking axe head, similar to pendants found during excavations of sites dating back to the Viking period.
The front has some Viking period knotwork added for some extra Nordic flare.
Cast and hand finished by Viking experts in Scotland the Viking axe head pendant comes with a generous length of black waxed cord to hang it from.
A simple historic shape, mixed with ornate old Norse style.
- 1 x Viking axe head pewter pendant.
- Materials: Lead free pewter.
- Made and hand finished in Scotland.
- Colours: Silver.
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.8 cm.
- Black waxed cord included.