St Ninian's Knot Pendant
In 1958 a hoard of silver metalwork dating from the early Medieval period was discovered in the evacuation of a church on St Ninian’s Isle, Scotland.
This pendant is based on a Pictish brooch from the hoard, which can currently be seen in the Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh. The Picts were a Celtic tribe that inhabited eastern and northern Scotland.
Made from pewter, cast and hand finished by Viking experts in Scotland, the St Ninian's Knot pendant is available with three different coloured stones: Red, blue and green.
- 1 x St Ninian's Knot pewter Celtic design pendant.
- Materials: Lead free pewter.
- Made and hand finished in Scotland.
- Colours: Silver.
- 3 designs: red, blue and green stone.
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 3.6 cm.
- Black waxed cord included.