Repton Hammer Pendant
This pewter hammer pendant is based on one found at Repton, England, buried with its owner, who was probably part of the Great Heathen army that camped there over the winter of 874, having already conquered Northumbria and Mercia.
The glass beads adorning this hammer are a new, modern take on the original find, perfect for both re-enactment and casual wear.
Made from pewter, the Repton hammer pendant is cast and hand finished by Viking experts in Scotland and comes with a length of black waxed cord.
The pendant is available in two different bead designs:
- Yellow and black beads
- Red and blue beads
- 1 x Repton hammer and glass beads Viking age pendant.
- Materials: Lead free pewter.
- Made and hand finished in Scotland.
- Colours: Silver.
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 4.5 cm.
- Black waxed cord included.