Mammoth of The Deep
Arisen from the deep, this watery demon clasps a dark treasure in its tentacles.
Suspended from a 53 cm black curb chain, this tentacled skull hoards a black graphite cabochon in it's arms - a symbol of the black beach.
Crafted from fine pewter in the UK, the mammoth of the deep pendant was made in collaboration with the 'Plage Noir' festival.
A devious yet bedazzling pewter pendant that emits a devilish oceanic charm.
Like this product?
Check out more of our jewellery collection.
- 1 x Mammoth of the deep pendant.
- English pewter, black graphite cabochon.
- Handmade in England.
- 53 cm long black curb chain, clasp fastener.
- Colours: Silver and black.
- Dimensions: 46 x 38 x 7 mm (pendant) .