Large Valknut Pendant
A associated with the Norse god Odin, the Valknut is a symbol linked to life and the after-life. It's name derives from the old Norse 'valr' (slain warriors) and 'knut' (knot).
This pewter, large Valknut pendant has been cast in Scotland and hand finished by Viking experts. It comes with a generous strip of black waxed cord to hang it from.
An iconic symbol for the Viking that like to keep things traditional.
Like this product?
Check out more of our jewellery collection and other Viking designs.
- 1 x Large Valknut pewter Viking pendant.
- Materials: Lead free pewter.
- Made and hand finished in Scotland.
- Colours: Silver.
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 3.2 cm.
- Black waxed cord included.