This Hiddensee pendant is based on a Viking age lead alloy find from York, UK. Similar to a number of gold pendants found in Hiddensee, Germany from where it gets it's name, these pendants were probably made in Denmark.
The pendant found in York was missing parts of detailing, so inspiration was taken from a fin in Tolstrup, Denmark to help finish the design of this piece.
Made from pewter, cast and hand finished by Viking experts in Scotland, the Hiddensee pendant comes with a black waxed cord to hang it from.
- 1 x Hiddensee pewter Viking age pendant.
- Materials: Lead free pewter.
- Made and hand finished in Scotland.
- Colours: Silver.
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 4.5 cm.
- Black waxed cord included.