Pewter Eketorp Man Pendant
This enigmatic pewter pendant is a reproduction of a Viking age amulet of a sword bearing man, dated to around 960 A.D.
The man and sword are a symbol of protection and the ability to handle difficult situations that life may throw your way.
Cast in the UK and hand finished by Viking experts in Scotland, the Eketorp man pendant is available in either pewter or a more weighty solid bronze.
The pewter pendant comes with a piece of black waxed cord, while the bronze pendant comes with a leather loop to hang it from.
Perfect for the Norseman or Norsewoman who's ready to take on whatever life throws at you.
Like this product?
Check out more of our jewellery collection and other Viking designs.
- 1 x Eketorp man: Viking sword-bearer pendant.
- Materials: Lead free pewter or solid bronze.
- Made and hand finished in Scotland.
- Colours: Silver or bronze.
- Dimensions: 2 x 4.2 cm.
- Available in two materials: Bronze or lead free pewter.
- Black waxed or leather cord included.