The Einaedolk pendant is a Viking inspired talisman of personal protection and symbol of self preservation. Named after the Norse: 'Einar' (One who fights alone) and 'Dolk' (dagger).
This two tone pewter pendant is made in the UK and a curved dagger design with a bronzed, Viking dragon's head hilt, set with a small black cabochon eye.
Hanging on a 53 cm black curb chain it has a clasp fastener to keep it secure.
Like this product?
Check out more of our jewellery collection.
- 1 x Einardolk pewter and black cabochon pendant.
- English pewter, black cabochon stone.
- Handmade in England.
- 53 cm black curb chain, clasp fastener.
- Colours: Silver, bronze and black.
- Dimensions: 61 x 17 x 10 mm (pendant) .