Bird Headed Hammer Pendant
This Thor's Hammer pendant is based on an original that is thought to have been found in Scandinavia in the early 20th Century. It probably dates from around the 10th Century, and is unusual in having a raven or eagle head – the beak of which forms the bail.
This pewter cast and gold plated pendant is made in the UK and hand finished by Viking experts in Scotland.
The perfect pendant for the Viking looking to exude a bit of ornate Old Norse style.
Like this product?
Check out more of our jewellery collection and other Viking designs.
- 1 x Bird headed Thor's hammer gold plated Viking pendant.
- Materials: Gold plated lead free pewter.
- Hand finished in Scotland.
- Colours: Gold.
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.6 cm.
- Black leather thong strap included.