Black 20cm Daruma Doll
A Black 20cm handmade Japanese Daruma Doll crafted by 5th generation Daruma artisans in Takasaki, Gunma, Japan, the Japanese Daruma town.
Daruma dolls are a traditional good luck gift, made from papier mache and painted by hand.
Each doll comes with a blank set of eyes, colour in the left eye while thinking of a goal or making a wish, colour in the right eye when your goal comes true. The Daruma will serve as a reminder of your goal and that you should always keep an eye on it!
Black is the colour of protection, for warding off negative influences and preventing loss, in this way it promotes business fortune too - by keeping your business out of the black. Other colours promote luck in different areas.
- Red - the traditional all-encompassing Daruma, promoting general positive energy, good luck, good fortune and safety in all areas.
- Black - the colour of protection, for warding off negative influences and preventing loss, in this way it promotes business fortune too - by keeping your business out of the black.
- Gold - the colour promoting wealth, good business and prosperity.
- Yellow - similar to gold, the colour of ambition and financial luck.
- White - the colour of purity and peace, promoting refreshment in body and mind, new beginnings and new life.
- Pink - the colour of romance, promoting love, harmonic relationships and marriage.
- Purple - the colour of inspiration, confidence, self-improvement and personal growth.
- Green - the colour of vitality, promoting good health and healing.
- Blue - promoting personal achievement, independence, career and academic success.
A thoughtful gift to help bring good fortune to those in need of it and a unique, artisanal and handmade item for lover of Japan, Japanese culture and cool things!
Like this product?
- 1 x Black 20cm Takasaki Daruma Doll.
- Material: Papier Mache.
- Handmade in Japan.
- Colours: Black, red, gold and white.