Life in the village is hard – but play it right and you could prosper.
Village is a worker placement game, full of tactical challenges. Players take the reins of a fortune seeking family looking to make their mark on village life.
There's one thing to remember however; time stops for none and as it passes so does the memory of those that fail to make an impression. As a perpetual part of village life, the prospect of death will keep you focused on making the most of your time.
The villager who immortalises themselves in the village chronicles will bring honour upon their family and gain a step closer to victory.
Village is a game with a clever action mechanism that keeps turns short yet tactical and full of difficult decisions.
Like this product?
Check out more of our board games and accessories.
How to play?
- The board comprises of multiple zones, each with specific attributes and actions; a market, travel zone, crafting zone, church, and council house.
- Zones are filled with cubes of different colours, including black cubes which will curse a player.
- Player’s take it in turns to select cubes from various zones and perform the action associated with it.
- Some actions offer short term points, some long term points and some only for when the game ends.
- A round ends when there are no cubes left at any zone. The game ends when either the village chronicle or the anonymous graveyard is full.
- At the end of the game the player with the most points wins. The name of their family will be remembered in the village history books.
- 1 x Village board game
- 60 - 90 minute play time
- Age 12 +
- 2 - 4 players