Many heroes go forth to battle, but some never return; leaving behind their prized possessions. You'll be part of the bidding war for the vaults they left behind to gain valuable items -- each providing Gold, Victory Points or new abilities.
Outbid your opponents, equip artefacts to gain new abilities and find the gear your up-and-coming heroes are looking for to be victorious in Vault Wars.
How to play?
Players will take turns as an Auction Master, leading a cut-throat bidding war to selling off Vaults full of items to the other players.
- Each Vault provides a unique experience, introducing new ways for the players to bid.
- No player quite knows everything that's in a Vault, and there's lots of junk to fool your opponents into bidding on.
- Between auctions, players may sell off their items to gain Gold, or save them for Victory Points -- paying storage fees to keep them around.
- Collect gems for massive Victory Points, Weapons to gain lots of Gold, or rare Artifacts to gain powerful abilities.
- Each player has up-and-coming heroes who are looking specific items, giving out bonus victory points (but try to keep that a secret from your opponents).
The player with the most victory points after all the auctions will be the winner!
Like this product?
Check out more of our board games and accessories.
- 1 x Vault Wars board game
- 45 - 60 minute play time
- Age 13 +
- 3 - 5 players