Tiny Epic Zombies
In Tiny Epic Zombies you'll need to work together in the worlds tiniest shopping mall to keep your tiny team of survivors safe from the zombie hoard and complete your objectives before you get overwhelmed.
Unless you're the zombie - then you'll want to wreak havoc and take control of the courtyard.
There's a multitude of game modes, from solo, to cooperative team play against a zombie AI, to cooperative against player controlled zombies or an all out free for all.
Awesome components in a compact box with a multitude of game modes... and zombies! What more could you want in a game?
Like small boxes with lots of contents?
If you zombies aren't quite your gig, or you like the idea of tiny epic games, Tiny Epic Quest might take your interest too.
How to play?
- As a Survivor, you'll move three times each turn.
- Depending on where you move, you may have to fight a zombie.
- After moving you can search the room - you might find something useful like a weapon, or you might find a surprise.
- After you've searched a room, more zombies come flooding in.
- If your ammo and wound tokens meet, your character will die and join the zombies, then you'll have to draw a new one. If you die too many times, you lose!
- If you don't complete all three missions before the supply pile runs out, you lose!
- As a zombie player you'll control all the zombies as well as some with unique abilities (including other players characters who you've turned into zombies). Your job is to overwhelm the survivors, take over the courtyard by killing enough of them, or stop them completing their missions, mwahaha!
Watch it played
Here's a video by Watch It Played:
- 1 x Tiny Epic Zombies board game
- 30 - 60 minute play time
- Age 10 +
- 1 - 4 players