Tiny Epic Quest
Not all games have to come in big boxes. The Tiny Epic series packs a lot of play and pieces into one picket sized box for maximum portability while retaining game play.
In Tiny Epic Quest players go on their own miniature sandbox adventure, controlling a band of three heroes, questing to save the world from pesky goblins.
There are two paths to victory: Close the portal by which the goblins came, or slay them all and you'll be aided along the way by the mushroom folk survivors.
Lots of fantasy fun in a teeny tiny box with great components!
Like this product?
You might also like Tiny Epic Zombies too.
How to play?
- Rounds are broken into two phases: day and night.
- In the day, players travel to complete their quests; visiting villages, learning spells and seeking guidance and artefacts to make them stronger and help them on their way.
- Heroes can travel by various means; Horse, boat, gryphin and foot and each type of travel is limited so you'll have to consider this carefully.
- During night you'll ace your quests challenges - will you press on or rest for another day?
- The game ends once the portal is closed or all the goblins have been slain. The player with the most victory points form quests, goblin kills and spells is the winner!
Watch it played
Here's a video by Watch It Played:
- 1 x Tiny Epic Quest board game
- 30 - 60 minute play time
- Age 10 +
- 1 - 4 players