Ticket to Ride London
Ticket to ride London is a fun, fast paced version of a modern classic board game.
Race to claim bus routes across London before your opponents and score points by completing the journeys marked on your tickets.
Featuring familiar gameplay from the Ticket to Ride series, but on a scaled-down map of 1970s London, a game of Ticket to Ride London takes just under 15 minutes!
How to play?
- Each player starts 17 double-decker buses, two transportation cards and one or two destination tickets that show locations in London.
- On a turn, you can either: draw two coloured vehicle cards from the display or pile, or one face-up bus (which counts as all six vehicle colours), claim a route on the board by discarding cards that match the colour of the route, or draw two destination tickets and keep at least one of them.
- Players take turns until someone has no more than two buses in their supply, then each player takes one final turn, including the player who triggered the end of the game.
- Players then sum their points: (1) the routes that they've claimed during the game, (2) the destination tickets that they've completed (by connecting the two locations with a continuous line of their buses), and (3) the districts that they've connected. (A district consists of 2-4 locations, and you score 1-5 points for a district if you link all of its locations to one another with your buses).
- You lose points for any uncompleted destination tickets.
- Whoever has the high score wins!
Like this product?
Check out more of our board games and accessories.
- 1 x Ticket to Ride London board game
- 10 - 15 minute play time
- Age 8 +
- 2 - 4 players