The Crew: The Quest For Planet Nine
Astronauts wanted! Mysterious ninth planet located at the edge of our solar system! It's your mission to locate it for once and for all!
The Crew is the game that everyone's been talking about. It received a Dice Tower seal of excellence and has finally made it's way here from Germany.
In the co-operative trick-taking game The Crew: The Quest for Planet Nine, players embark as astronauts on an eventful space adventure.
Extending over 50 re-playable missions, The Crew can only be beaten by completing each player's goals. To do so, communication is essential.
Communicating in space isn't as easy as you'd think however - it's a vacuum. You're not aloud to talk about what's in your hand to other players. Instead, you'll have to make good use of your communication tokens.
As you work your way through the missions together, the game's difficulty increases. You can play missions in a row, or pause in between. You can even replay them if you wish.
The Crew is an easy to learn trick-taking game that stands out form the crowd with it's engaging co-operative game play, variety of victory conditions and clever communication challenges.
It's like the playing card game trumps...but much better...with less talking...more fun...and in space.
Like this product?
Check out more of our board games and accessories.
How to play?
- The Crew is like the classic card game trumps, but actually fun.
- Each game you'll be trying to achieve the victory condition stated in one of the conditions in your astronauts logbook.
- Missions may be as simple as a certain player having to win a trick with a certain card, and get increasingly harder, for example, multiple players having to win tricks in a certain order.
- You can only win the mission if every player completes their missions.
- However, you're not allowed to tell each other what cards you have in your hand. Communication is limited to a few certain signals, shown using your communication tokens.
- It's not the number of tricks that'll bring about victory, it's the right ones at the right time.
- 1 x The Crew: The Quest For Planet Nine card game
- 20 minute play time
- Age 10 +
- 2 - 5 players
- Cooperative play