The Builders: Antiquity Card Game
In The Builders: Antiquity, players race to be the greatest builder of the ages by using workers, tools and training to the best o their ability.
Base on the same concept as The Builders: Middle ages, this game add in extra rules and actions.
A lot of game in a little tin!
Like the look of this game?
Check out the rest of our gaming selection in store!
How to play?
- Players score points and money) by constructing buildings.
- Buildings have four characteristics; carpentry, masonry, architecture and painting, rated between 0 and 5. Workers also have these characteristics.
- To complete construct a building, players must have enough workers to cover the building characteristics and the money to pay for it.
- Each turn players have three free actions, including sending workers to university to improve their characteristics, picking up tools to help with building and sending prisoners (which they must free or lose points at the end) to help with building.
- The player who amasses the most victor points through well planned building and use of resources wins!
Watch it played
Video by The Dice Tower
- 1 xThe Builders: Antiquity card game
- 30 minute play time
- Age 10 +
- 2 - 4 players
- Contains: 28 cards, 30 sanity tokens, 7 player aids, 1 play sheet