Rise of Tribes
It's ancient times, you've discovered a land of lakes, mountains, forests and rocks named dice.
In Rise of Tribes, each player controls a tribal faction striving to expand and complete various goals.
The board is modular and each tile has a population limit. Players must manage the number of people they place on a tile to trigger or avoid conflict.
Will yours be the tribe that forges the path to victory?
Like this product?
Check out more of our board game range.
How to play?
- Each turn players roll two dice, then selects two of the four actions; grow, move, gather and lead.
- The power of an action taken depends on the die roll and the lastfew dice placed by other players.
- Once actions are taken, conflicts are resolved.
- Finally, players build villages and complete goal cards where possible.
- Victory is achievable by gathering enough resources to build villages and/or complete goal cards for your tribe.
- Villages score 1 point for the tribe that built them at the start of their turn.
- Goal cards score points immediately when completed.
- The tribe that scores 15 points first wins the game.
- 1 x Rise of Tribes board game
- 30 - 60 minute play time
- Age 10 +
- 2 - 4 players