Pickle Rick Board Game
If you don't know who Pickle Rick is you probably haven't watched Rick and Morty yet and if you haven't watched Rick and Morty yet, you probably should!
For those of you in the know, the Pickle Rick board game is based on that infamous Rick and Morty episode.
Before we even explain what the games about... it comes packaged in a Pickle Rick... enough said... you probably don't even need to know the rules, your mind is already made up, you want it! PICKLE RIIIIIICK!
How to play?
- One player takes on the role of Pickle Rick as he tries to escape a heavily armed compound.
- The other player takes on the roles of the Russians and Jaguar on a mission to stop him.
- Pickle Rick uses weapon cards to dish out damage and air vents to get out of jams as you make your way to the rooftop.
- The Russians deploy guards and shoot back.
- The Pickle Rick and Jaguar miniatures are moved across a dynamic tiled board that is constantly being added as well as rotated and flipped.
Watch it played
Video by Nerds of the West
- 1 x Rick and Morty: Pickle Rick Board Game
- 30 - 45 minute play time
- Age 13 +
- 1 - 2 players