Ninja Taisen is a two-player, dice-driven game where players battle it out to reach an opponents village, or defeat all the enemy ninjas warriors.
A pretty, fast playing game with ninjas!
Board game fan?
Check out our growing selection in store!
How to play?
- Players have identical sets of ninjas of varying colour as well a shogun.
- Fighters are placed in stacks of varying size onto a line.
- On a player's turn, they roll the dice and can make up to three moves with each coloured dice showing the moves each colour fighter can make.
- If a ninja(s) encounters an enemy, a fight occurs and is resolved by the value of the rock paper scissor icons on the cards. Fights occur between all ninjas in a stack until one player loses.
- The first player to either defeat all of the opposing fighters or the other opponents village wins.
Watch it played
Video by The Dice Tower
- 1 x Ninja Taisen card game
- 10-20 minute play time
- Age 8 +
- 2 players