Munchkin: Rick and Morty
A standalone Munchkin game, Munchkin: Rick and Morty combines classic munchkin, monster-slaying fun with cyborgs, aliens and inter-dimensional demons from the Rick and Morty television series.
Play as Rick, Morty, Beth, Jerry, Summer, or Mr. Poopybutthole as you race against other players to reach level 10.
The premise of Munchkin is simple; go in the dungeon, kill everything, back stab your friends, grab the treasure and run.
The Rick and Morty version adds in a few extra cards - parasites and allies. Allies will aid you during the game. Parasites (if you're unlucky enough to encounter one) risk making your combat even more difficult.
Silly, fun and fast-playing, munchkin captures the essence of the dungeon crawl experience, with less of the role-playing and more of the laughing.
How to play?
- Each turn players 'kicks down the door' by drawing an encounter card. This usually results in battling a monster.
- Players must attempt to defeat monsters by using the levels, weapons and powers they have acquired during the game... or run away.
- Other players can chose to help or hinder by adding extra monsters and cards to the fight.
- Defeating a monster will usually result in drawing treasure cards and acquiring levels.
- Being defeated by a monster results in bad stuff, such as losing levels and treasure.
The first person to level 10 wins!
Watch it played
Video by Geek & Sundry
- 1 x Munchkin: Rick and Morty card game
- 60 - 120 minute play time
- Age 16 +
- 3 - 6 players