Klask is the The head-to-head air hockey & foosball combo.
The #1 party game of 2015 in Sweden and Norway, Klask even has its own international tournament!
What is Klask?
Klask is shaped like a football field, with two holes functioning as goals at each end. In the middle of the field, three white magnetic pieces serve as "obstacles" – do NOT attract them to your own gaming piece!
Your gaming piece is a black magnet. You control it by holding a large magnet under the board. This magnet is connected to a small magnet placed on the field. The purpose of the game is to push the small, red ball around on the field with your magnet/gaming piece, shoot the ball past the obstacles and your opponent and into the goal hole (Klask).
How to play?
- Place the game board on a table between the two players.
- Place the three white magnetic pieces on the white fields on the board.
- Put two coins in each point slot next to the "0".
- Each player has a black magnetic gaming piece in two parts. Place the short (thin) part on top of the board and the long (thick) part under the board in such a way, so the two parts “catch” each other.
- Place the ball in the corner start field. Steer it with the black gaming pieces.
The youngest player starts the game. You score a point if:
- The ball ends in your opponent's hole and stays in the hole.
- Two or all of the three white magnetic pieces stick to your opponent's gaming piece.
- The opponent accidentally pulls their gaming piece into their own goal hole.
- If the opponent loses their gaming piece.
Each time you get a point, you must move your coin one point forward in the point slot. The player who first reaches the KLASK field wins!
During the game
- If one of the white magnetic pieces sticks to a gaming piece, the game continues; if two of the white magnetic pieces stick to one gaming piece, the opponent gets one point.
- If the ball falls over the edges of the board, you must place the ball in the corner start field in the half from which the ball fell.
- If one or more white magnetic pieces fall over the edges of the board, the game continues.
- Each time a player scores a point, you must put the white magnetic pieces back on the white fields on the board, and the player who did not score a point places the ball in their corner start field.
Like this product?
Check out more of our board games and accessories.
- 1 x Klask board game
- 10 minute play time
- Age 8 +
- 2 players
- Board dimensions: 470x 320x 390 mm.