Kaiju Crush is a light strategy game of city smashing fun.
Players choose one of four giant monsters (kaiju) and proceed to crush buildings and fight other kaiju for victory points.
Master your monster and cause the most destruction to obtain victory!
How to play
- Each turn player's choose to play their own movement card or the shared movement card to land on and crush a city tile and place a territory marker in its place.
- City tiles score different points and territory markers can yield victory points based on your objective cards. Points are also generated by fighting other monsters.
- To fight, players draw five territory markers and look at the reverse side. There are five symbols that represent the blows in the fight: fire breath, claw, tail, kick, and spikes. These symbols are part of an intransitive combat system, in which some symbols beat others but are beaten by others in turn.
- Each monster also has their own unique fighting ability and special abilities that change each game.
- Winners of territory battles also take over their opponents territory.
- When no monster can move, the game is over, and the player with the most points wins!
Like this product?
Check out more of our board game range.
- 1 x Kaiju Crush board game
- 2 - 4 players
- 45 min play time
- Ages 10+