Deep within the rain forests of the Yucatan, treasure hunters have discovered the lost city of Codinca. In the centre stands a stone temple. Legends tell of the great treasures within... but no one can find the entrance!
On the top of the temple stands a stone altar, and a small totem surrounded by sixteen carved tiles. On closer examination you discover an intricate series of mechanisms allowing the tiles to flip and move.
Carvings on the pillar indicate that a sequence of four patterns must be made with the tiles to open the temple and access the secrets inside. Will you be the first to unlock the secrets of Codinca?
Like a bit of a game do you?
Check out the rest of our board game collection!
How to play?
- Each player controls a set of four matching tiles: Air, Water, Earth or Fire.
- Players take turns attempting to move their tiles into a series of four patterns indicated by the discs drawn at the beginning of the game.
- Each turn a player must either; switch and flip one of their own tiles with any adjacent tile, switch one of their tiles with any adjacent tile and switch the same or another of their tiles with any adjacent tiles, or flip two tiles - one of which must be their own.
- Players are allocated three Spirit Card that gives them the bonus move choice of Line Push or Rotate Four. This allows players to disguise their planned moves.
- The first player to match all four of their patterns wins.
- 1 x Codinca board game
- 30 minutes play time
- Age 8 +
- 2 - 4 players