Dungeons and Dragons: Rock Paper Wizard - a fast paced spell slinging fight for treasure
Well done adventurers, the dragon is dead. Now it's just a matter of sharing out the loot. The question is, who gets the biggest share?
In Dungeons & Dragons: Rock Paper Wizard, players take the role of wizards, fighting to claim the most gold from the dragon's hoard. There's only one way to decide, a spell battle.
Dungeons & Dragons: Rock Paper Wizard is a fast paced game with lots of opportunity for rivalry, funny feuds and second-guessing.
You don't need to be a D&D fan to enjoy it to the full, however if you are, there's the added fun of shouting your favourite spells at your questies - with added hand gestures of course!
How to play?
- All players choose a spell from an assortment of well-known D&D spells.
- To cast the spell you'll need to make the hand gesture pictured on the card, while pointing at another player you want to cast it on.
- All players then cast their simultaneously.
- Spells can move players closer to, or further away from the loot, as well as affect the game in other ways too.
- The first player to retrieve 25 gold pieces wins!
Watch it played
- Suitable for ages 14+
- 3-6 Players
- 30 Minutes to Play